Available in a choice of two colours - natural or dark
Suntana Spray Tan 30 minutes - £20
We have sourced what we believe to be the longest lasting, most natual colour of all with the Suntana Spray Tan. Whether you're in need of a pick me up, want to look your best for a big night out or are getting married, a spray tan can make you feel and look great with none of the risks asscoiated with sunbathing (and none of the white marks either!). Please ensure before your tan that you read our advice on how to best prepare your skin, and how to keep that tan looking great for as long as possible.
We retail the FakeBake pre tan scrub, that is soap free, leaving your skin ready to be tanned, and the FakeBake post tan moisturiser that is an oil-free formulation to help prevent fade!
- Shower, exfoliate and remove body hair 24-48 hours before your tanning session.
- Skin should be clean and dry before being sprayed. Don't apply moisturisers, deodorants, anti-perspirants, oils or make up before your tanning appointment. These can affect tan development.
- Wear dark, loose, easily cleaned clothing to the appointment. Wear loose shoes. Bring a dark snug swimsuit or undergarment to create your "tan line" (wool, lycra, nylon, spandex, silk, leather, can all stain.)
- Style hair in a hair clip or ponytail so it will be off your face and neck.
- Remove all contact lens and jewellery before being sprayed.
- You will not be able to swim, sweat, bath or exercise for at least 6 to 8 hours - so plan accordingly.
- If it is raining, bring an umbrella, and protective shoes.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing for 6-8 hours while tan develops
- Don't exercise, swim, sweat or bath for 6-8 hours
- After 6-8 hours, shower normally without using exfoliates or abrasives
- Wash with a mild soap or shower gel
- Some tan will wash off in the shower which is normal; this is excess solution, and colour guide tint. You will still have a bronze tan developing on the skin for 24 hours.
- Pat, don't rub skin dry
- Apply an oil-free moisturiser to damp skin; you can use an extender lotion. Scrub palms after use with a bar of soap and a nail brush
- If skin is very dry, apply mosituriser twice every day. You can apply extender once a day, every two days or every three days
- After about 3 days use a gentle exfoliator or exfoliating cloth to help your tan fade more evenly
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us.